Wednesday 6 October 2010

Notes:

Top Note:
This page is useful as not only does it provide information on what needs to be in our Portfolio for Study Skills, but at the bottom it also goes in to a little more depth of what is needed to write a 'Reflective Account'. This, I found very useful as I'd never wrote a reflective account. This information was something I often looked back on to guide me through my Portfolio.

Middle Note:
'ICT and Children' is the essay I have chosen to go in my Portfolio. Along with this essay, there also needs to be an essay plan. My essay plan was constructed using this page.

Bottom Note:
The information on this page holds an in depth look on what our essays need to include. There are guidelines and ideas of how to lay out the report and also bullet points of what subjects you could focus on. This page is extremely useful as it contains the ideas for the essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment